Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Renuzit freshener Review

I received Renuzit air freshener to try for my home a few weeks ago and they are very festive for the holidays! I have tried the berry flavor and it does seem to make the room smell like berries. Although it does seem a bit weak. I love the holder it comes in! You can see the different new fresheners they have at renuzit.com 


Renuzit brand provided free samples of Fresh Accents 
air freshener for this post. My participation is voluntary and my 
opinions, as always, are my own
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This week at Rite Aid there are some more great deals! I tell you, cold and flu season is here and it is a great time to stock up on medicine!

This week you can get

Zarabees cough and nighttime medicine for free!!
It is on sale for $6.99
and you can get $6.99 SCR back! 

If you need help with this go to my Rite Aid help at the top of my page. There you can see what SCR means and how to work your frugalness at Rite Aid. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0