Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BEST MARRIAGE BOOK EVER!

I had the privilege of reviewing Love & Respect by Dr. Eggerichs this past week. I have to tell you this is BY FAR my favorite book about marriage! My husband and I read it together, although you don't have to do it that way. It has shown me new ways in how I talk with my husband and how my husband responds and talks to me. The book even comes with a study guide as well. I am grateful to booksneeze for the opportunity to review this book! Basically the bones of the book are that men need respect from their wives while wives need love in various ways from their husbands. While I felt as if I was showing my husband a great deal of love, this book has taught me that men want to be respected more than they want to be loved, or another way to say it is that men FEEL loved when their wives show them the respect they crave. After the love and respect has been shown to either spouse, that spouse is more inclined to be happy in the relationship. This book is well researched and very biblical in its study of marriage. If you want peace in your marriage or want to draw closer as a couple, this book will teach you tools that will last a lifetime. Experience marriage the way God intended!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0