Monday, April 5, 2010

Kmart today

Anybody go to Kmart and get some great freebies today? Here's what my shopping cart looked like:

Tampax Tampons-$4.59
$2 coupon from the Sunday Paper (doubled)
= .59

Halls cough drops-$1.99
$1 coupon from Sunday Paper (doubled)
=FREE

Soft Scrub Cleaner-$2.99
$1.50 coupon from Sunday Paper (doubled)
=FREE

Ziploc freezer bag-$3.09
$.55 coupon from paper (doubled)
=$1.99

Spot Shot carpet remover-$4.29
$2 coupon (doubled)
=.29

Total OOP=$3.74

I'm going again tomorrow as they only allow 5 coupons per day. These were all things on my list to get at the store this week anyway but I got them for a fraction of the price I would have gotten them or I got them for free :) If there is nothing you absolutely need this week I suggest you look through your coupons for coupons priced between $1 and $2 and set those aside as those will likely be the ones you can get freebies with :) If you have any questions feel free to email me! One important thing I forgot to mention...Kmart only doubles coupons up to $2. So if you have a coupon for $3 they will only double it to $4, not to $6.
Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0