Tuesday, February 16, 2010

F.Y.I
Starting February 18th-20th Rite Aid will be having a sale on all their over the counter medications. The sale will be 20% off so get your coupons ready!!!! This should offer some great deals!!! Let me know what you come up with as will I when I get a chance :) I am still out of town but when I get back I will come up with a few scenarios for you if you want to venture out there this weekend for some great deals.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Click HERE to sign in to P & G solutions and get a sample of Tide with febreeze and a BUNCH of other coupons and freebies. I love this program!!! 4 times a year they offer you a big pack of freebies and coupons sent to your home :)
~~~~~~~
IHOP is having free pancake day this coming Tuesday the 23rd!!! From 7am-10pm...One free short stack per person!!!! Yumm-o!!!
~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0