Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

So...Why do we exchange gifts every year?

Why is this such a symbol of Christmas?

Well, it all started about two thousand years ago when God sent us His gift, Jesus. As with any gift, you have to first know it is meant for you for it to matter at all. God’s gift holds no exclusions – it is meant for all. Then, you must take it – receive it and make it your own.
We give gifts each year as a reminder of the gift that God gave to us. This gift is one like no other. This gift brings peace to the soul. A peace of knowing that no matter what you are going through, no matter what circumstances surround you, He is right there with you. He will never leave you or forsake you.

I have experienced this gift first-hand. I couldn’t imagine living in such turbulent times without His hand on my life.

What is this Gift and how do I receive it?

John 3:16 – God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not die but have everlasting life.

If you have never received God’s gift of salvation, you can learn more about it HERE. this is one Gift you will never return!

Remember the Reason for the Season!



~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been very sick now for at least a week. So this will be my last list for awhile. But I have some great freebies for you today!!!!!
No pictures today as my computer is acting funny. But remember the giveaway I told you about???
You will want to check my blog on Monday as that will be the day of the giveaway! Remember, you have a couple ways to win!
Subscribe to my blog
tweet about my blog
facebook about my blog
grab my button and put it on your own blog
~~~~~~~~~~~~


GO HERE to snag a FREE HotBook from HotPrints.
you can create one per month!
Advertisers help pay for these books but no ads are in the book, just paper inserts that come along with your book.
Shipping is also FREE
~~~~~~~~
Have you been wanting to try the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner? Now is the time.
Check out this great deal scenario at Target:
Buy 1 Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit – $12.99
Buy 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Refills – $4.14 ea
Use BOGO Free refill coupon here
Use $7/1 Shower Cleaner coupon here
Use Free $5 Target Gift Card wyb Starter kit SS 11/15
Use $1.50/1 Target refill coupon SS 11/15=
$3.63 for all 3 or $1.21 ea
…then submit for the $5 SC Johnson rebate here to turn it into a $1.37 Money Maker!!
Thanks, Mojo savings!
~~~~~~~~~
My fabulous Mother-in-Law just told me about a great deal HERE for free shipping on your online orders!!! Check it out!
Thanks, LES!
~~~~~~~~
Grab this free sample of Kashi Trail Mix Bars.
~~~~~~~
Use this coupon to get a free Fresco Taco at Taco Bell.
The offer is only valid for the first million coupon redemptions.
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
You can go here to sign up for a free sample of Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste. You can go here to print out a $1 off of 1 coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0