Sunday, March 13, 2011





My shopping trip today at CVS and RiteAid:



at Riteaid I purchased the new Purex crystals I told you about last week. There are coupons everywhere for these little gems!



Purex: $3.99

used $1 coupon from coupons.com

$2 coupon from the paper today

used an UP bucks I got last week.

total: .49

received $1 UP back, so FREE!



at CVS



2 Diet cokes @ $1.49 each

used BIGI FREE coupon

plus a free diet coke coupon I got at CVS.com

so both were free



Burt's Bee's Shampoo: $7.99

used coupon from the kiosok at CVS for $3



Purex 3 in 1 detergent: on sale for $3.99 (huge savings)

used $3 coupon form the paper today

and a CVS coupon for $1



total for everything: $4.89


~~~~~~~~



Purex Complete with Zout GiveAway!!!


I just tried Purex Complete detergent that comes with a pre-treater all in one!
It was great on my clothes and took some hard to treat stains right out! Good for all kinds of washers! Today I am giving away a free bottle of Purex Complete with Zout. To enter please leave a comment in the comment section telling me your most tough stain to get out of your clothes. I will pick one winner at random on Tuesday, March 15th at 5pm. Good luck! You can enter more than once if you do these two things:
Tell people on your facebook page about this drawing and leave a comment that you did so. Also post about this giveaway on your own blog and tell me that you did.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Review of God's Promises Devotional Journal
I received this devotion for Booksneeze to review because I saw Max Lucado, John MacArthur and Sheila Walsh as contributors to the book. I love each of their writings and so was looking forward to what they had in store for me in this devotion. I am disappointed in this devotion. While it has room for you to journal your thoughts each day, the devotion itself left much to be desired. A bible verse was there as well as an excerpt from a page of each person's books they have written but the excerpt was very short and didn't add much meat to the devotion. If you want a real quick devotion in the morning I guess this would work, but if you are looking to dig deeper in God's Word and hear from professional Christian writers who have something important to say about the topic each day, this is not the devotion for you. The cover is beautiful and it looks to be a nice devotion, maybe even given as a gift, but it truly is not something I want to read each day. The back says that this book comes from 20 different authors to bring inspiration and encouragement by speaking God's promises to you. If you just want this as a journal in addition to you reading your Bible than I think this would be good to use as each day's page is 3/4 journal writing area.



1 comment:

  1. Hi MyndI :)
    Ok so the toughest stains to remove for me are grease and oils. Sometimes while cooking bacon, taco shells etc., it gets messY. Or my boys get misc. stains on their clothes that can be pretty tough to get out.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0