Sunday, October 10, 2010

My review


The Gospel According to Jesus by Chris Seay discussed the faith that is needed today, in this progressive, medoicre faith filled world. Chris talked about what Jesus would say the Gospel is, but it seemed he was more interested in what he had to say as well as many pastors he knows. He used the Bible interchangably with tv shows, and it was very choppy as it had interviews throughout with his friends. I was looking forward to this book that I got from Book Sneeze and it was a big dissapointment. I learned nothing new and I don't feel as though he really pointed back to Jesus. The "voice" of the book really seemed to try and fit in with pop culture and not the unchangeable Bible. If you are looking for truth specifically from the Bible this would not be my first choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0