Wednesday, September 1, 2010

book review


I just received a new book to review from Book Sneeze called One Hand, Two Hands by Max Lucado. This is a delightful book for young ones to read with a parent. The book illustrates all the things kids do with their hands like playing, helping mom or dad and also praying. The book is illustrated with great pictures and the sing song quality is a fun book to read to young ones. I read it to my daughter, Ellie, who is 5 and it didn't hold her interest. But if I had a younger one at home, I think it would be a good book to read to them. The downside of the book was that it didn't have enough Biblical references in it, and that is what I expected from Max Lucado. The only line that was Biblical was "God, thank for my hands. I'll use them again." So I give it 2 stars.
~~~~~~~~~~
All You Magazine is giving away free samples from Slim Fast! You can get a FREE Slim Fast 100 Calorie Snack Bar!

~~~~~~~
Kashi is giving away snack bars, cereal and crackers HERE!
~~~~~~~~
Today is the 1st of the month so make sure you get your new coupons for grocery shopping at target, coupons, redplum, and smartsource!
~~~~~~~~~
If you head over here, you should be able to request a free sample of Shout Color Catcher.
~~~~~~~~
Remember on your birthday or your borthday month LOTS of places offer you freebies! I have already received 12 freebies from companies like starbucks, Mimi's, Rubios, Cold Stone, Del Taco, and a bunch more. So make sure you go to your favorite websites and sign up for their freebies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0