Sunday, December 13, 2009

Anyone want free batteries??? At Target, in the $1 section are Rayovac batteries for $1 and with this link you can print a coupon for $1-making it free!!!! What's even better is there is no limit to how many coupons you can print!!!! I went today and got the Kodak camera for free I told you about yesterday. If you want to still get it click here




~~~~~~~~~~~

Just got done shopping at CVS for nearly free and they have some great deals until Tuesday! If you are new to CVS make sure you go to my blog and check out drugstore info! CVS can be complicated! here is what I found:


Merry Brite peel N Stick gift tags: $1.99.


Receive $1.99 back in ECBs!! Limit 2.


So you get them for free!!!



Merry Brite gift tissue:$1.99.


Receive $1.99 back in ECBs. Limit 2. Free again!



Merry Brite bows:$2.99.


Limit 2. Receive $2.99 back in ECBs. Another freebie


~~~~~~~~~~~~


So this week I got my rebte check in the mail for $34.57 for what I purchased in November and I should be getting my $20 back for the savings program they have. If you are interested in either you need to check out http://www.riteaid.com/ for all the details. Also if you go to my blog and look at the links on the top you can find out how to shop very wisely at riteaid and othe drugstores!

Riteaid deals:

Dulcolax Balance: $9.99

$3 coupon in (12/13SS)

$2 in ad coupon

$5 MIR= FREE

Chapstick fresh effects: $2.99-

receive $2.99SCR=FREE

Russel Stovers Boxed Chocolates:BOGO FREE

$1 (12/13SS)

$5 off $25 coupon!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0