Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Target Toy book coupons!



The coupons are now available to print right HERE . There are 15 pages of toys to pick from! Great gift ideas!!!


Yesterday I went to target for the cereal deal I told you about yesterday and I got 4 boxes of cereal and three boxes of Duncan Hines cake mix for under $5. Make sure you are printing the coupons at Target!!! They have great deals in them! The cake mix was on sale for .97 and the coupon from the registry at Target was for .50 off that! You can even stack that coupon if you have been getting the paper as there was a coupon last month for Duncan Hines in it! So if you are in need of cereal or know of someone who is, this is the time to go to Target!

Other great deals at target:

Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts, 12 ct-
$2.50
Use $.55 off Gingerbread variety HERE
or Use $.55 off from 9/13 RP
Final Price = $1.95 each

Buy 2 Rice Krispies Treats and 1 Yogo Bits
Use (1) $1.00/2 from coupons.com
AND Use .50 off Yogos from Redplum.com
Final Price= .75 each









Healthy Choice Frozen Meals -
$2.50
Use $2.00 off HERE
Final Price = $.50




Marie Callender’s Frozen Meals - $2.50
Use $1.00 off from 10/25 SS
AND Use BOGO FREE from 10/4 SS
Final Price = 2/$1.50


Betty Crocker Brownie Mix - $1.29,
other varieties 10% off Use $.75/2 HERE
Final Price = $.91 each when you buy 2
Huggies Baby Wipes, 64-72 ct -
$1.99
Use $.50 off from 10/25 SS AND Use $1.00 off Target coupon from 10/25 SS
Final Price = $.49


Pampers Baby Wipes, 50-77 ct - $1.99
Use $.50 off from 11/1 PG
Final Price = $1.49




Dial Hand Soap pumps - $1.49
Use $.35 off from 10/4 SS
Final Price = $1.14


Air Wick I-Motion Starter Kit - $5.99
$4.00 or $5.00 off from 10/11 SS
Final Price = as low as $.99 each

Glade Lasting Impressions Holder - $5.99
Use $3.00 off from 10/18 or 11/1 SS
Final Price = $2.99
_________________________________________________________

Ok....And for the Final Tally on how much my efforts are paying off for my family, here are the results of couponing for September and October:

(Household expenses including groceries and toiletries)

September:
I spent: $104.89 total (although I know I threw out a few of my early receipts so this total should be a bit higher :)

I saved: $92.50!!!! Or more with my missing receipts!!!

October:
I spent: $375.00 flat-weird how it's an even number and that's with every receipt

I saved: are you ready..............$217.69!!!!!!!! WOW!

Now I for sure know my efforts are paying off for my family. In two months I have saved over $300 just by clipping coupons for an hour or two a week and I think I am saving even more by closly watching what wespend our money on! I am very happy about it! Now my next step is to make sure that savings isn't in vain! It's easy to see savings on paper but not do anything with it once you know you saved it-and I think that defeats the purpose. I would love to here your thoughts on how you will use the money you save as you venture into November...(put into savings account, college account, charity,etc).
____________________________________________________



CVS.com has a new quiz up about Medicare part D. Take the quiz to get a printable coupon for $5 off $30 in store purchase!

_____________________________________________________

THANKSGIVING COUPONS!


SAVE $2 on a Butterball Turkey wyb any combination of 5 6-oz Stove Top Stuffing Mix or 12-oz Heinz Homestyle Gravy

$1/1 Honeysuckle White Fresh or Frozen whole turkey HERE

$1/2 Kikkoman products HERE

$2/1 Kentucky Legend whole, half or quarter ham or turkey breast HERE
$1/1 Ore-Ida Steam n’ Mash Potatoes HERE
50¢/1 Steamfresh Lightly Sauced Vegetables HERE
50¢/1 Green Giant Frozen bagged vegetables HERE
55¢/1 Brigford Frozen Rolls or Bread dough or Monkey bread HERE
50¢/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated pie crusts HERE
$1.25/1 Pillsbury Peanut Butter Simply Refrigerated Cookie Dough HERE

(Thanks, It’s Hip 2 Save)

___________________________________________________
Toys R US has a great program for trading in your video games for gift cards!
The Kiddos will love this and great timing just before Christmas!! Go here http://www.toysrustradeincenter.com/ to their trade-in website for a list of titles & how much they offer for your trade in!
_____________________________________________________
Wal-Mart has reduced their Campbell’s cooking soups to $.58 per can. Use this $1/2 Campbell’s printable coupon here http://www.campbellkitchen.com/SavingsCenter.aspx to get them for just $.08 per can!
_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0